Please register an account. Some people tend to ignore Anons so why don't you sign up for an account?
It only takes less than a minute to register. Register here Join the "La Sfera" Chat!
1. Respect other chatango chatters.
2. Be friendly to everyone including the Anons and Moderators.
3. No Racism, Flaming , Swearing and saying Bad Words.
4. No Spamming, flooding of message.
5. No Advertising of other sites. Sites for information related to the topic is just ok.
6. Do not argue with moderators, they're always right. (If you think you have been banned for no reason or you want to report mod power abuse, either contact Castiel21@rocketmail.com)
7. No Minors on Chat Room,No violence- and drug free.8. If you get banned, do not whine about it because you probably deserved it, for problems check rule number 6.
9. Do not ask to be a moderator, if the head mods think you deserve to be one, they will make you one.
10. Do not post personal information such as full names, addresses, contact number, If you want, do it privately.
11. Lastly, SMILE & ENJOY!
Please invite Anons to register an account. You don't know that certain Anons you invited to register is someone whom you'll gonna be friends with. Besides it's a much nicer community to see everyone registered.
If any mod has problems with the rules I made, then please PM email@example.com. I'm just a PM away.
1. Anyone that is breaking the rules will have 3 strikes needed so that they'll be silenced. No more giving out warnings. So if you ban someone, don't let him or others know.
2. If you ban an offender, ban him SILENTLY. Don't let him or other chatters know you just banned someone. Also, don't tell them you can ban anyone. And if possible don't tell them your a Moderator too.
3. Ban time for Offending chatters will depend on you an what they did. You judge. But if possible, give them 10 Minutes ban time and then don't tell them you unbanned him or someone. If they do it again, increase the ban time. If he/sher really won't stop, then you know what to do.
4. Be friendly to anons, they just need someone to talk to or listen to them. They are just annoying because they haven't registered and because they can do anything they want because they are anonymous.
5. If there are anons that are enjoying the conversation or even just anons that are saying useless shit, make them register an account. Don't ban them right away. Try to talk them out to register. You don't know that anon you asked to register might be someone you'll enjoy talking to.
6. Please don't delete or "poof" messages without a proper reason or just because you don't like what he said about you please... Just ignore them. You know yourself better than anyone else if they say things which can offend you.
7. Mod's impersonating will be banned, get rid of users like that.
1. If you ban someone, the ban period should be at most 1 week, but you can use your own judgement if the person was banned by yourself. Do not touch other mod's bans unless they're older than 1 week.
2. Feel free to clear the ban list every now and then, but make sure you don't unbanned users who have been banned for less than 30 minutes.
1. Do not "poof" users and/or other moderators just for fun.
2. The normal chat rules apply for moderators too.
3. All power abuse that clearly shows a mod is breaking the rules should be reported to a head moderator. (castiel21)
(Proof that a mod is abusing power may be requested when reporting.)
4. Being a moderator means you're setting an example for users, so remember to behave well.
5. Be reasonable with users and other moderators, do not argue with them.
6. Be polite to everyone.
1. Let at-least one head moderator know if you are going to be away from the chat more than few days.